Sunday, July 26, 2015

Yes, I Know

I've been a bit slack on the blog posting, mostly because I've not been well and my brain decided thinking was too hard. Instead it required a diet of mindless television watching while tucked up in bed. But it's been indulged for long enough - and I am feeling a lot better even if I'm still totally lacking in energy.

So here are a few links that made me smile. I hope you enjoy them too.

First there's this rescue of a trapped baby elephant in Amboseli National Park in Kenya which I found particularly heart warming.

Then another baby elephant this time having fun in a mud pool. This video is from Save Elephant Foundation which is a non-profit organisation based in Thailand and dedicated to saving and protecting the Asian elephant (and also rescuing dogs) across much of South East Asia.

And in cuteness overload a kitten discovers her tail. A warning here that there are a few expletives so you might want to turn the sound down if that bothers you.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Just about to have breakfast so will return later to watch your links. Sorry you have been so unwell. Hope your recovery will be speedy.