Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progress Report

I know I've quiet but it's been head down and tail up for a number of reasons. I've been furiously editing to a deadline - nearly there - while dealing with some health issues affecting both myself and Pisces and getting the renos underway - selections done. Now we just have to live with the mess starting in a couple of weeks. We've been puppy sitting as well with Virgo's pup too young to be left by herself and proving a somewhat destructive distraction. As of tomorrow I'll be taking a deep breath and I hope having a short break before we get into the next round of 'stuff'. Before that though I need a good, long sleep.

1 comment:

Satima Flavell said...

I hope by the time you read this you will have had that long sleep and are feeling full of beans. Better still, full of cake and a nice wine and feeling mellow.