Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slowly getting better

Wouldn't you just know it. I had to come down with a bug. I've been struggling on trying to ignore it for a couple of days. Didn't work. So now I'm way behind due to having to lie down frequently and involuntarily over the last three days. Never mind. I was way ahead of schedule. Now I'm a little behind but nothing that can't be coped with except Perth has kindly supplied us with unpleasantly warm and humid weather to acclimatise us in preparation for Brisbane. We even had rain if you could call it that - enough to soak the dog who thought it was great fun - but with a cyclone brewing off the Pilbara coast what else could we expect but we all know how I loathe humidity.
On a brighter note, we got our first stories for critting yesterday. I haven't had time yet to do anything except download them but it made me rush out and buy the stuff I still need and with that I think I'm done.
Now I'm giving in to my miseries and off to bed.

2 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

Oh, drat - that's all you need! I hope you catch up in time.

Boy-oh-boy, I'm so-oo much looking forward to reading about your Clarion experience. I hope you're enjoying all the stories for the first round.

Travel well. May the humidity god be asleep when you're up north:-)Or at least, may the air-con work...

Helen V. said...

Thanks, Satima.